she has returned! :DDD with a smile on her face.with a laughters aside :DD SHE'S HAPPY! :DD well ofcourse she's happy.things has changed for the better she perhaps?
chapter 1
well,i wanna tell you one MAJOR MAJOR IMPORTANT THING! :DDD I'M FALLING FOR SOMEONE!I LIKE THIS PERSON SO MUCH! :DD haha eeee i like him eh -__-' but not quite sure if he likes me back so yea.dont put ur hopes high husna -__-' oh please eh I LIKE YOU.haha.oh gosh im happy :) but im in need to shut up.SHUT UP HUSNA! -__-' hahaha well hey gelang kaki,i like you! haha.
chapter 2
it's a relief to see agen smile and laugh again.i mean honestly smiles and laughs.after a month of pretending having a relationship with someone she doesnt like is fine,i can tell u -__-' its not.she really not into my ex.the latest one that is.but! SHE IS FINE WITH SOMEONE WHOM IM CRUSHING RITE NOW! :DDDD yeay gelang kaki! :DDD thanks agen! i love u.haha im happy to see u acting normal again.i mean seriously in ur normal mode.i misses you thou in that past month ):
chapter 3
I LOVE HIM I LIKE HIM IM SCARED IF HE DOESNT LIKE ME BACK ): IM SCARED IF IM PUTTING MY HOPES HIGH FOR HIM,HE'LL CRUSH IT.BUT,I LIKE HIM I REALLY DO I LIKE HIM I LIKE HIM AM MISSING HIM AT THE MOMENT THOU ): BUT HEY GELANG KAKI.COME BACK! I MISS YOU :DDD
No comments:
Post a Comment